Herringbone/Tweed Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herringbone/Tweed Vest

Anyone seen any good quality herringbone/tweed vests aside from the one from BR for $130? Want to invest in a nice grey one, but not trying to spend more than about $50. Too cheap?

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
    #StayDapper

Etsy and Ebay have quite a few. I'm looking for one that doesn't have the shiny back, but those are rare.

$120 retail. $78 after coupon. http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-herringbone-vest~244377_-1.html

I got a gray/black cotton herringbone vest from a Levis outlet store. They aren't online, so stop by an outlet if you can.

Comment

@Glen Any personal experience with that LEC Vest? I'm in the market.

Comment

Would buy the one from BR at 30% off before I bought the Lands End one. But thanks for the link.

Still searching for one around $50. If I can't find one, then I'm just gonna go with the BR one when they have a 40 or 30% off sale.

#StayDapper

Comment

@GRussell, no experience with it, sorry. I don't plan on buying it unless it goes on clearance.

Comment

Try H&M, they have a tweed 3-piece getup that has a vest in your price range.

Comment

the h&m one was $40! i like it a lot. it's got some polyester in it, which i do generally try to avoid, but i'm not complaining at that price point. especially since i got it for 20% off this past weekend.

Comment

I went by the H&M near my house this past weekend, they didn't have any. gonna try another this upcoming weekend.

#StayDapper

Comment

Working...
                X