Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've decided I want a Suit Supply suit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've decided I want a Suit Supply suit...

... but not until they come to Dallas. That is all.

Their online store isn't bad. I ordered two jackets from them; one is probably my favorite, the other I had to return because I accidentally ordered a size too small.

Free shipping & returns, so not much of a risk.

Comment

Get in line Alan...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Funny you start this post @Alan. They just opened one here in D.C. in Sept. I've been contemplating on when I'm gonna dish out the $500 and get one myself.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
        #StayDapper

Comment

@sdot i have purposefully avoided going to the new DC store because I know i wont walk out without a suit...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

@tdig...same here lol. Maybe November...maybe

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
            #StayDapper

Comment

I went to the NYC store a few weeks ago and was really tempted to walk out with one, if not two. The only thing that held me back was that I had an Indochino Essential Navy on the way. I love the Indochino I ordered, but my next suit will probably be from Suitsupply. It's the best suit shop I've ever been to.

Comment

My wife keeps wanting to go to NYC for a mini vacation and I keep holding out. Maybe I'll make this a condition of my agreement. :-P

Comment

Alan, I have one, and I recommend them. The advertising and marketing is a turn off to me, but the actual suits are a great purchase.

Comment

+1 for Dallas! Wish they would come here.

Comment

I went to the Georgetown store a couple weeks ago. I needed a black suit for a "black tie" work event. Turns out they don't carry any black suits. And the dude who was helping me tried to get me to buy a velvet tuxedo... I was not impressed with the staff at all. I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon.

Comment

If the event was really black tie, the guy was trying to dress you for that. If you wanted to get a black suit to use at that event and then later on other occasions - and you told him but he ignored you - he was lame.

Comment

Yeah, I told him the event was "black tie appreciated" and my bosses were wearing black suits, not tuxedos. But he insisted that a black suit was wrong and I should buy a velvet tux. I would've looked like a fool.

I ended up getting a black J.crew Ludlow suit. It was perfect for the occasion and fit right off the rack.

Comment

Well "black tie" does call for a tux. Guess he was just reading it to the letter. Maybe he should have been more flexible, but maybe your company should also stop hosting "black tie" events that aren't black tie. :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X