PSA: Uniqlo tweed sport coats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA: Uniqlo tweed sport coats

are pretty dope. Medium fit almost perfect on my 5'10" 160lb 38-40in frame. Blended 70 percent wool 30 percent nylon. $100. Both colors are versatile for all those kopping the professorial look this autumn.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=074533

Sweet! I've been looking for someone to post some fit pics and do a brief review because no one seems to have any experience with these and they look great. Think you're up to the challenge? It would be a huge asset to the board. Also, any thoughts on the Navy comfort jacket?

Thanks man!

Comment

Argh. I've had my eye on the olive tweed one but am kind of at my blazer spending limit for the next few months (or at least my wife thinks so), having recently picked up a new one from BR, so I was really really hoping your PSA was going to be a negative review that would enable me to feel good about not being able to get this blazer.

Comment

I tried the Medium last week and it looked like I was about to pop out of it plus it was short. The Large was too big. For reference, I normally war a 40 (6'0" 175lbs) from BR, JCrew, LEC, etc. The other thing that I didn't like was that it was not fully lined.

Comment

Is there much padding in the shoulder?

I've been looking for a grey herringbone jacket with a natural shoulder and as little padding as possible (ideally none).

RL had a fantastic piece like that last year, but I couldn't find them in my size (plus it was $500, whereas for $99 I'd buy every color of the uniqlo version)

Comment

Not much shoulder padding.

Comment

Juan, I'm 2" shorter than you and 5-10lb lighter (on a good day) and I had the same experience.

Comment

Working...
              X