Stafford Wingtip boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stafford Wingtip boots

So I bought these over the weekend and they should be coming in any day now. I'm doing some traveling and will be bringing these along, because I know I won't be afraid of messing them up. What I'm wondering is, because I'll be doing a lot of walking. Do any of you dappered gentlemen have any experience with walking in these for long periods at a time? If not, I'll probably just be bringing some tennis shoes as a backup. Climates (Chicago and NY in November/December) Thanks!

I walked all day in mine, near new. No prob

Comment

I only bought mine yesterday, but they went straight from the box to my feet and then I spent a couple hours at the grocery store. No problems.

Comment

I passed on them because I found them to be abnormally large in all sizes.

Comment

I sized down 1.5 sizes. That fits me well with dress socks. If I wanted thicker socks, sizing down by a single size would probably have done the trick.

Comment

I found that I needed some inserts to make them comfortable. Once I did, they were fine.

Comment

UPDATE: After trying on some thick socks, it's quite a squeeze. I may trade up by a half size (if I can find it) to have something I can wear with thicker socks.

Comment

Order from the website then return whichever to the local store.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

I've been wearing mine pretty much every day to work and a lot on the weekends when I go out and have had no issues at all. I love these boots and can't recommend them more for the price

Comment

I live in Manhattan and wear mine all the time when walking around the city. they are comfortable right out of the box and get more so with a few days wear.

Comment

Thanks guys! Really appreciate all the help!

Comment

Working...
                      X