Repressing 3 button jacket in 3/2 roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repressing 3 button jacket in 3/2 roll

We recently got some 3 button jackets in where I work. I like how they look, minus the 3 button stance. I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible for a dry cleaner to repress the lapel into a 3/2 roll. If so, I would seriously consider buying one after checking with my local dry cleaners to see if they would/could. I just thought it would be good to ask people here if it is even possible before I call the dry cleaners.

My dry cleaners said it was definitely something they can do, and that they do frequently. And that's in backwards West Virginia. Indochino's concierge said their canvassing won't get in the way of re-rolling their lapels.

Comment

Funny thing, I went back and looked at the blazer. I think it actually is a 3/2 roll.

Comment

I just had this done with pretty decent results a few weeks ago on a thrifted sport coat. Only cost 3 bucks. Hugo Boss silk, linen, and wool plaid one. Might be a bit tougher on a less textured one since the old line might show up more.

Comment

any word on if this would work with a linen/cotton blend that is totally unconstructed?

Comment

Working...
          X