Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKang
    replied

I just ordered a spread collar OCBD and it's in transit (but from China so I expect to have it by the end of the month lol). I didn't have the necessary tools (tape measure) and the motivation to actually measure myself so I ordered a size I'd normally wear from Land's End and J. Crew, which is a small. I'm hoping that it will work out.

I also took advantage of the $19.95 first shirt deal and it's just too hard to pass up. I've told all my friends about it and they are waiting on my shirt before they pull the trigger on it. Do you think you can post some photos of the shirt?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• lemmy
    started a topic Modern Tailor

Modern Tailor

I just received my first shirt from them yesterday and I'm very impressed. I took advantage of their $19.95 first shirt offer (you can choose black or light blue, or for $5 more white) and just love the shirt. I copied the measurements from a Lands End Canvas shirt that fits me best. Then I tweaked the measurements to my needs by shortening the sleeve length (a bit too much, oops) and lengthening the shirt's tails to ensure that it won't un-tuck itself.

All in all, I got a marvelous 100% cotton light blue dress shirt with french cuffs, spread collar, no front pocket, and no back pleats/darts for a measly $29.95 shipped, and received it less than 2 weeks after payment. It fits perfectly.

My only knock against them is that they are Chinese-based. Once I drop a few more pounds and have some money to spend I'll splurge and check out Ratio and Blank Label for some good ole American quality.

Working...
X