Attn Canadians: Where to buy knit ties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn Canadians: Where to buy knit ties?

Hello, my name is Daniel. It's my first time posting here after lurking for a long time.

Does anybody here know where can I buy affordable knit ties in Canada? The Bay doesn't seem to have them. Would any other stores carry them? For reference, I live in metro Vancouver.

Thanks!

the knottery ships outside the US for $9.99. Only $3 more than US shipping. Also their ties are sweet and affordable.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Got mine from TheTieBar. Shipping is $9.99 too.

Comment

The tie bar is worth it if you are ordering a number of ties. I think I paid about $25 CAD duty/gst/brokerage/etc. on 7 items with their expedited shipping. Not bad considering even one crappy tie on sale at The Bay is more than that.

I think I'll try the knottery next time, however - thanks tdig.

Comment

@Lib Ordered a few times, always using regular (USPS) shipping. No duties at all, from orders ranging from 35$ to 100$. The ties were happily sitting in my mailbox.

Comment

I knew I was too impatient. Next time!

Comment

I second thetiebar.com

Comment

Zara

H&M

Topman (Inside The Bay)

American Apparel

Mexx

I havent tried tiebar.com yet...hope to soon

Comment

Big believer of thetiebar. Their customer service is great too. Any questions or concerns I've had have been taken care of promptly. I have 3 of their knits with another one on the way. And they have a pretty great selection

Comment

Thanks everyone. The TieBar and The Knottery seem like good options.

Comment

Working...
                    X