Tweed suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweed suit

Any notions where I can find a decent one for relatively inexpensive? The only thing I can find around here is JCP's Stafford suit with tweedlike fabric, and I'm pretty sure that's not the greatest quality.

LE has a donegal tweed. I posted the jacket today in the WIWT. I got the jacket for like 107 with one of the sales this year and the matching pants last year for a good price as well.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I just bought a 3 piece tweed suit from Studio Suits for $200. I think without the vest it is $160. It is pretty heavy tweed so it is not going to provide a sleek profile. They offer a variety of tweed patterns and colors.

Comment

Ebay+tailor is probably your best bet. I picked up a pretty sweet one last year for about 60 bucks shipped and it didn't take too much work by the tailor to make it look awesome.

Comment

BR Tailored Fit...hands down best for your money. Fit is superb OTR

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=85424&vid=1&pid=428211002

30%off right now, %35 with banana card

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

@tdig What's the actual color of the fabric? The LE website shows the color as a dark brown, your picture shows it almost olive.

@Shomas Any sellers you'd suggest?

@SDot Too rich for my blood, but very nice. Maybe someday...

Comment

@grussell its base is definitely dark brown not olive but there are some greens and reds in the fabric

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Working...
              X