Halloween 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween 2012

So now that October is upon us, what is everyone going as for Halloween? I will be going as Marty McFly. I am currently taking applications for Doc Brown.

It's either awesome or lame depending on how you feel about pets, but... My wife and I haven't yet decided because it depends on what our dog's costume will be. If she goes as a hot dog, my wife and I will be ketchup and mustard bottles. If she goes as a bumblebee, my wife will be another bumblebee and I'll be a beekeeper.

Comment

I've always thought Halloween was for two segments of American society:

1. Kids

2. Young women with questionable self esteem who now have an excuse to dress slutty in public.

Comment

And just because of #2, I need to find a costume.

Comment

@Johdus: We have an annual Halloween party at our house. It's adults only, and costumes are required. We usually have about 50 people show up, and the raitio of men to women is generally 50/50.

Comment

My Roommate is dressing up as the Korean rapper PSY. I am trying to think of something just as clever and ridiculous.

Comment

@TheTito, be the guy in the yellow suit from the music video. Finally, a use for the Target ridiculously colored suits!

Comment

The green Target "crazy jacket" isn't TOO far off from what the Augusta members wear, if you could find a way to darken it.

Comment

The group I work with want to do Justice League...not crazy about it so I quickly claimed Clark Kent...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I'm leaning toward Patrick Bateman or Dexter since I probably have these in my closet already minus the designer suit for Patrick. To the thrift store!

Comment

@alan: I love dogs so I think that is great.

@tdig: that's not a bad idea. I have a new suit that should be arriving a couple of days before Halloween. That would be a good excuse to wear it.

Comment

one of the cheapest yet somewhat comical ones was Put on a bra and fill it full of spices(best bet is bottles, not loose :P), if you're built you can do this shirtless if you're at a house party and want attention.

Halloween is becoming a very big thing now it seems, there are lots of crazy costumes coming out, eg. fully licensed star wars ones for $1000

Comment

@Teej: I've done that costume before. Just buy a Superman t-shirt to wear underneath and leave the top few dress shirt buttons open. Instant $15 costume.

Comment

My three year old daughter is driving the bus on this one. She is set on going as Little Red Riding Hood with her one year old sister as the wolf, my wife as Grandma and me as the woodsman. I'm pretty impressed with this idea - especially since it's easy enough for me to pull off with what's in my closet.

Comment

@Shomas: My wife and I have done that one before except she was red riding hood and I was the wolf. Who knew Playboy made costumes! :-O

DISCLAIMER: The girl in the picture is from the costume web site. She is not my wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X