Affordable Vests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affordable Vests

Does anyone else find it impossible to find reasonably priced vests other than the Lands End down? I picked up the LE down in navy last year on a sale and loved it. Probably wore it out even. Looking this year to pick up another vest for my arsenal but pricing typically blows my mind.

FWIW - I'm not at all crazy about the Uniqlo and JCP vests that are out right now. The Target Merona looks decent but the orange is way too bright and the other color options arent great imo.

My cocktail videos >

I'm assuming you're looking for down "puffer" vest style

I've seen decent sales on them at Eddie Bauer in the past, and also GAP usually has nice vests too, however I haven't seen any in store yet. Besides that LEC or regular LE are the best choices I've seen.

twitter: @adg_ca
    instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

@gilla yea i am mostly referring to the puffer style although im interested in something a little different from the classic puffer since thats what ive got already with the LE. i like some of the wool and quilted but again the pricing seems really high on most of those.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

really like this one by Woolrich but even $100 seems high and they are sold out in S anyway.

http://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/bro...ry=OS_cat10021

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I picked up the vest below at Stein Mart a couple of weeks ago for $60ish. I went to a different location this weekend and none of these in stock.

http://www.vineyardvines.com/mens-ou...efault,pd.html

Comment

Uniqlo has some relatively inexpensive down vests:

[Edit]

...and then I read the second half of your post. I'm a little slow on the uptake at times. Good luck...

Comment

Working...
            X