Fall Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Jacket

Looking for a new fall jacket, and this caught my eye. Has anyone had experience, the reviews all look positive online.

Link : http://www.filson.com/products/whipc...ket.10037.html

Also open to suggestions on something similar

No experience with it, but that jacket looks really awesome.

"The principle can be established that for a man who does not cheat, what he believes to be true must determine his action."
    -- Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus

Comment

All Filson products look like they should come with a certificate that authenticates you as a hardworking, grown man. I really enjoy their style and that jacket looks impressive.

Comment

Damn that jacket looks great.

Comment

beautiful but that's pricey for a light fall jacket in my book

Comment

Great jacket, but that's a swank shirt underneath. Loving the buttons. It just screams 'yes, I can track bears'.

Comment

I guess I'll play devil's advocate and submit that I'm not a big fan of the jacket. The whipcord material looks nice... but the jacket is described as "roomy" which means it will be a boxy fit. You will almost certainly have to size down to achieve anything resembling a modern, slim fit.

Personally, I think the whipcord bomber jacket looks a lot nicer. But it's even more expensive.

Ben

Comment

FWIW, BenR is a layering master of the "smart casual" variety. I'd trust his advice. :-) That being said, I really like the look of the green version of that jacket.

Comment

Working...
                X