Everlane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everlane

Everlane doesn't get mentioned much on Dappered, so I thought I would let you guys know that their Classic Tees are excellent. The fit on the Tees is nice and trim. For reference, I'm a 6'0," 175lbs, 15.5/34, 40, and their medium fits me great. They definitely fit nicer than any other Tee that I've owned from the likes of JCrew, BR, Gap, etc. They are made of a 100% cotton that feels super soft and almost silky. The tees that I received are Made in the USA, which surprised me because I don't think that they advertise that on their website. They definitely feel like they should cost more than the $15 that they charge. If you buy two, you get free shipping. I recently ordered the Antique and Slate colors and they are both fantastic. The colors look the same in person as on their website.

I think the whole membership thing is kind of gimmicky, but I guess we have to play by their rules. If you are not a member, here's my invite link:

https://www.everlane.com/i/0acblx

I'll have to try the tshirts. I ordered their weekender bag this Summer after SG reviewed it and I love it. Weekender Review

Comment

Working...
    X