a long shot but wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a long shot but wth

Last year during the after thanksgiving day sale at the saks for men store, i found a hugo boss rain/trench coat thing. It fit and looked great. though as my girlfriend put it, that's a nice nazi coat you have on. It was very military inspired and definitely had an SS quality to it but it was not over the top. It was really well fitting but i did not buy it due to price. Well now I have more money than I did before and can afford it does anyone know what I am talking about? I have scoured the internet for it several times but have had no luck. Anyone own one, or know of them?

???

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/mens...380&fts=trench

Comment

no idea.

but that being said, there are a lot of really nice trench coats out there, all with similar qualities. if you have the money, look at a bunch of different ones and try on some if you can, and I'm sure you'll find one you love

Comment

Dunno if you're into thrifting but every thrift store I go to has TONS of trench coats. You're bound to find a nice one.

On one outing I found a genuine Burberry trench at Goodwill for $80. Was thinking about picking it up to resell because it wasn't my size, but somehow that feels wrong to me. Left it for the next lucky, XL guy.

Comment

Resell that piece, Glen. Nothing wrong with that, it's not like you're stealing it.

Comment

Working...
          X