Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bj
    replied

If you can find Lands' End Year'rounders on sale, they're good starter pants.

Leave a comment:

• Lib
    replied

I'll second BR - their tailored fit is surprisingly trim and they seem to be of reasonable quality. Nevertheless, I'd wait for a sale.

Leave a comment:

• SDot
    replied

@DannyMahh I would try out the BR Tailored Fit. These are my favorite at the moment with out breaking the bank.

Leave a comment:

• kenneth
    replied

It's somewhat important to distinguish between "suit pants" and "dress pants". There are many, MANY high quality dress pants that you could get for less than $250. My personal favorite is Howard Yount ( http://www.howardyount.com/collections/pants ), but there are many others of excellent quality for under $150. Bonobos sells great wool pants as well. Both HY and Bonobos have that modern fit that you like. Kent Wang would be another option.

The difference between suit pants and dress pants, coincidentally, is that dress pants have no matching jacket counterpart and are therefore frequently cheaper while being of equal quality.

Leave a comment:

• DannyMahh
    started a topic Suit Pants

Suit Pants

I've been doing pretty much exclusively chinos since I started working in an office. I've had a lot of success with the emerson fit BR chinos in different colors. But, I think I'm ready to branch out for a slightly more professional look. Couldn't get away with a full on suit in my office, but suit pants are really common.

Any suggestions? I think I'm looking for a modern slim fit like the J Crew Ludlow pants, but not really sure. Not really trying to drop $250+ for a pair of pants either...

Working...
X