Banana Republic Grayson Boot: Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic Grayson Boot: Anyone?

$168 retail, but 40% off (every wednesday in store during october) + 15% student => $84 (only $24 more than the stafford wingtip from JCP)

Ehhhh???

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...i8-ukUZL-TD3Ug

I'm holding out for the AE Boot Sale..

Comment

Go on...is there a bigger sale than the Rediscover America sale, that has the Dalton at 320?

Comment

@Margotron I would cop these over the stafford's. For an extra $24, you're getting much better quality on the leather...and 9 times outta 10, the sole as well.

Might have to see if my local Banana has those in store as well...have a couple 40% off coupons myself.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
        #StayDapper

Comment

That SDot, I had a feeling that was the case. I'm not asking for these to be Daltons, but they are pretty similar to the chocolate for wayyyyyyy less money.

Comment

I waited for these to be released last year (they were in the Esquire Fall 2011 preview) and if I had, I suspect that I would have been fine with these and waited on the Daltons.

Comment

Did you spring for the Daltons instead, Gabe?

Comment

Ive owned the daltons that everyone raves about. I ended up returning them. Two things i didnt like about the daltons:

a. i didnt like the walnut color in person.

b. theyre not slim, almost clunky

Comment

@Margotron - Yep, got them as a Father's Day present to myself Couldn't be happier with the purchase, they go with everything (I got the dark chocolate).

Comment

Do I have to do anything special to combine the student discount with a 40% card? Those boots for $84 are pretty slick.

Comment

Can you combine the two offers? I didn't think the student discount stacked

Comment

Sure does. Student stacks with everything Only in store. Just ask!

Comment

Working...
                        X