Gap x GQ Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap x GQ Collection

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=86036&mlink=5058,5550417,HP_Main_1 _M&clink=5550417

Apparently Gap has been doing some collaborations with some designers (specifically, GQ's "best new designers"). Nothing really stands out to me, but it's nice to see mass market retailers going in this direction.

Was really excited when I heard about it but really disappointed when I saw the actual pieces...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Are you guys crazy!? Those Mark McNairy wool camo cargo's are CLASSIC! Better get them before your size runs out.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
      #StayDapper

Comment

I'm going to assume that is tongue-in-cheek. Otherwise our definitions of "classic" differ greatly.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@greg_s haha...well yes. Not classic as in, goes back to the late 1950's, but classic as in they will become a staple piece that won't go out of style.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

I didn't even realize until I clicked the link, but I'm definitely short on "&" in my wardrobe.

Comment

camo not even once....

might have to check out the other stuff though.

Comment

@ JP - I was actually thinking about who would really want to have clothes with a giant ampersand on them.

I'm a big fan of that striped peacoat, though. Definitely going to keep my eye out for a sales code.

Ben

Comment

Why the heck don't these people wear socks?

Comment

I think there are some great pieces in there. Sadly nothing is in XXL for us larger folks (anger rising...) but what are you gonna do?

If they had my size I would definitely pick up a few things. I think they are all a good mix of basic with some interesting twists.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I like that Todd Snyder crewneck sweatshirt.

Comment

Sadly, the only thing I like from the whole collection is the pair of the white boxers...

Comment

Working...
                        X