Quick Help WWUD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Help WWUD

Hey I have a 25th Anniversary party to go to this Sunday. Many of you know me from my last what to wear at my gf's parents anniversary party. But this is for her friends. I'm going with the same suit. It's supposed to rain this weekend so I'm going with a Dark Charcoal Grey suit. I bought two shirts from Uniqlo. They might've been impulse buys but I want you to take a look and see which one you would do and with what tie, pocket square, accessory combo. Thanks!!

http://imgur.com/a/SPWc2#0

Also if someone could teach me how to embed photos into a thread that'd be great.

To embed, click the "embed" button and copy the code into the text box.

I'd say go with the first one, I'm not in love with the busier shirt.

Comment

@VinnyV the navy/red checkered shirt with the navy knit tie. Perfect.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
      #StayDapper

Comment

The checkered shirt and knit tie would look nice but I'm scared that it might be too casual. I'm gonna try them on together and see how I feel. Usually I can make these decisions myself but I wanted an outside opinion.

Comment

I'd say #2 but looks a bit odd w/ peak lapel. Perhaps it is too casual for the suit.

Comment

@VinnyV it's an anniversary party. The suit itself will let people know you mean business, but with that shirt/tie combo you can take away from being too too formal. Just my opinion, but everyone's still is different.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
            #StayDapper

Comment

Agree with SDot, the check/knit tie combo is best. I think the silk tie is too business-y.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
              X