Cotton Navy Blazers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotton Navy Blazers

I am looking for a 100% cotton navy blazer, slim cut with relatively modem narrow lapels, button stance, etc., as well as black or dark grey/brown buttons (not gold or silver). I would like to wear this piece often with jeans or chinos so decent quality is important to me. At the mall today, I found a decent one from H&M, but it lacked functioning pockets and a breast pocket. Wtf! Macy's had nothing either. I live near JCrew, Banana, as well as a JCrew Outlet, Gap and Outlet, and most other similar stores. Does anyone have any links or suggestions? I am finding it quite difficult to find this relatively simple staple. Thanks!

Are you sure those pockets weren't just stitched closed? That's common. A seam ripper or a small pair of scissors would take care of it.

The material on those H&M jackets is not the best but I really like the cut. Bizarre if the pockets are no longer functional.

edit: lol totally picked the wrong thread.

Comment

LBM1911 has awesome cotton blazers. They are expensive ($550-650) but I really love them. I have one in navy and olive. I would recommend contacting Trunk Club, they are the largest retailer of LBM from what I've heard.

Comment

I don't understand why LBM or Boglioli are so damn expensive. These are unstructured cotton blazers - not fine wool with intricate canvassing.

Comment

I picked up a XL Webster Navy jacket from Target for $17.50 (Clearance). I received it yesterday. The material's a little thin but I like the cut of it. Fits me well. Can't beat the price though.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Target Kensington in Navy. For that price I have no problem wearing it anywhere knowing if it gets beat up or whatever I'm not out a massive dry cleaning bill or having to buy a new jacket.

Wore mine to WWE Night of Champions at BW3 and had wings. If I dropped food on it and it didn't wash out, big deal. I wouldn't wear one to a job interview or to meet with a client, but just out and around? Sure.

Comment

scramble -- You went to WWE? In a blazer? I'm not sure which is worse... ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X