No announcement yet.

New (?) Target Merona shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't like the crepe soles on the desert boots you can get the bushacre 2 which is the same thing with a rubber sole. They are cheaper than the regular Clark desert boots too.

Comment

Leather on the Bushcare's isn't as nice. And the rubberized soles isn't much better when it's wet.

But I find crepe soles are great until they start to get worn. When the wrinkly texture gets worn down, they get really slippery when it's wet outside. Personally I like Dainite soles on my chukka's. Definitely looking for that on my next pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
        How come people here don't like crepe soles?
        I don't know. I love crepe soles.

Comment

The Clarks would certainly be the way to go for more money. I have been thinking about getting the desert boots in the grey color. The Target option also comes in a grey thats very close to the desert boot but with a black rubber sole and they look nice. At the clearance price they are a little over $20. I haven't been able to find any of the Clarks in the 40-50 dollar range, in my area, as mentioned in other posts. The best i have seen is the 75-90 range online (amazon, zappos) and my size 12 is frequently out of stock. It sounds like no one has any really negative experiences with the Target brand shoes so i might give them a shot. For the price, and considering they won't get worn daily, it's probably worth a go.

Comment

Working...
          X