CK merino sweaters at Costco for $20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CK merino sweaters at Costco for $20

Was in my local Costco this weekend and stumbled upon a nice deal. Decent quality merino v-necks. I picked up two of those costco sweaters this weekend. For $20 they are pretty nice and fit darn well. A great buy for standard mid week staples.

Colors available are black, charcoal, a weird medium blue, and a really nice dark purple.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Got pics?

Comment

I also got one of these in charcoal a few weeks ago, and am going back for the purple too. Well worth the $20!

Comment

I went by yesterday and checked them out. I like them. I will be going by this weekend to pick up the navy and the grey.

Comment

I'm headed there this weekend. I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

I can maybe post a pic later on or tomorrow but there's not much too it, just a standard merino v-neck.

Caveat: The fit was good and somewhat trim on me but I am large and square shaped so keep that in mind, not sure about sizing down or how the fit might be on regular sized folks. What is boxy for some might be trim and clean for me.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Unfortunately, I was between sizes with these. The M fit in the torso, but was just too snug in the shoulders and arms. The large was just too billowy in the torso. I thought the material felt similar (if not better) than BR 100% merino v-necks. Great value, IMO.

Comment

They're fine sweaters, but they pill like mad. Fine for around the house, or I actually use mine as a second layer when backpacking/hiking.

Comment

I went to try them on and they didn't offer small sizes :/

Comment

Working...
                  X