No announcement yet.

Short Blazers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@swaMped Just an FYI, the 40% off sale of BR is pretty standard. They typically are between 25% and 40% off at any given time. It's a pain to get emails from them every day, but if you sign up for them you'll see what I mean. Their model appears to be similar to that of Jos A. Banks where they have continual discounts running. For those who are new to the store it appears to be an absurd deal that requires immediate purchases.

My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Try the John Varvatos blazers at Nordstrom - they run very short

Comment

Frank & Oak blazers run extremely small. They're mostly casual, but worth a shot.

Comment

@diversification.

Thanks for the tip - it's a good one. I ended up signing up my email during one of those sales, and you are right about their frequency.

In fact, I've gotten 15 different emails from BR while typing this post. And all contain sales with different percentages off.

Comment

Working...
          X