bespoke post shipping times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bespoke post shipping times

Hi all. So I purchased my first Bespoke Post box (coffee one) earlier this month. According to their shipping policy, they start shipping on the 15th of the month. So I'm a little confused as to why my order status has read "box being put together now, shipping details will be updated shortly" for the past week or so.

Do they ship in waves and take the whole second half of the month to get it done? Or does it look like my order has slipped through the cracks? Just curious, because I ordered right on Sept 1 and I'm getting a little impatient to receive my stuff.

Ben

This is my first month ordering from them. Mine just shipped on the 21st. Not sure what the norm is. They use that Smartpost method through FedEx, which is irritating.

Comment

Ugh... I hate Smartpost (and the UPS equivalent, too). Obviously it saves someone money somewhere, but damn if it isn't the slowest, most circuitous possible shipping method.

Ben

Comment

Whenever I ordered a box from them, it always arrives at the last or second to last Friday of the month (I live in SF). If I remember correctly, the August box came on 8/24.

Comment

Well, my box finally shipped yesterday. Estimated to arrive on 10/1. Call me crazy but it's a little weird to pay for something and not receive it until exactly a month later (assuming it shows up on time, which, given Smartpost's track record, might be a dangerous assumption).

I hope the stuff is worth the wait. I could have ordered myself an Aeropress and manual burr grinder off Amazon and had them weeks ago....

Ben

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday at some point in the afternoon

Comment

Working...
            X