Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UO Hawkings McGill Gekko Blazer, anyone try this yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UO Hawkings McGill Gekko Blazer, anyone try this yet?

I have a store credit to UO and stumbled across this blazer. Has anyone tried this on?

Get this one:

Comment

Seriously, though, I actually like the red one. I may try that -- it's a dark enough red that it doesn't seem too crazy to me. Let me know if you get it. I'd be interested in the fit. Looks pretty similar to the Target Kensington to me, except for the front pockets.

Comment

I'd say everything about it looks good save one thing. The length of the jacket vs the sleeves seems to be quite short. Unfortunately UO is notorious for this type of thing. If that's what you want, go for it. Personally, I don't like the length to be that short even with a casual jacket.

My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I tried on the Target jacket in a size small recently and its a little long on my frame. So this might work out.

Comment

Really interested in this blazer. They don't ship to Quebec but they have a store in Montreal, I'll send a friend to measure it and buy it for me if it's decent enough.

Comment

I just got a Target Kensington jacket in. The sleeve length was about right, but the jacket was longer than I expected. It wouldn't be what you're looking for. Additionally, the jacket itself is more roomy than it should be for someone looking for slim fitting clothing.

My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

@Jessy just summoning people to go measure and buy stuff for you huh!? living the life lol

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                #StayDapper

Comment

Working...
                X