affordable slim Henleys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

affordable slim Henleys?

Any suggestions on places that carry slim fitting henleys (short or long sleeved) that look good. Someone suggested target and I didnt like their selection.

As a matter of fact, I was JUST looking at henleys on J. Crew:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/polostees/slimshop/PRDOVR~58202/58202.jsp

Hope this helps you Dapperdee

Comment

Wait for jcrew sales. I got some short sleeve ones for $9 and long sleeve for around $18

Doesn't seem to be any difference between the slim and regular jcrew fits; I have medium polo short sleeve and medium slim henley short sleeve both fit the same as far as I can tell.

Comment

@shad0w -- I imagine that's just because you're comparing between polo and henley -- I ordered their tshirts (great if on sale, btw) and compared reg and slim side-by-side. Definitely a difference.

Comment

Thing is horns, they both fall under the same sizing chart on their website, and they don't list the slim difference anywhere either which is odd.

Comment

Resurrecting an ancient thread to see if anyone has any tips for slim fitting henley's they like that aren't overpriced (aside from JCrew)?

Comment

Definitely look at Target.
              Ben

Comment

J Crew, AE, American Apparel. I have a few from each of these stores and like them. I probably prefer AA's the most for their slim fit.

Comment

Target for the win:

I'm generally skinny at 40 chest 30/31 waist and the henleys at target feel perfect:

Comment

Which Target line is that? Merona? Did they change the number of buttons?

http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-s...Slot=large_1_5

Comment

Working...
                    X