Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do costco no more sell slim fit dress shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do costco no more sell slim fit dress shirts?

For the past few months I went to 2 Costcos in the DC metro area, and neither had the Kirkland brand slim fit dress shirts that were talked about here before. I asked a sales person, she wasn't sure if they had them before, but she says a lot of costco items are seasonal (i don't know how shirts can be a seasonal item like their fancy holiday gift basket), so they may come back sometime. Do costcos elsewhere have them now? they are supposedly decent for the cost. thanks.

Relevant to my interests as well as I have to make a trip there this weekend.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

The one closest to me sold them as of the last time I went there, which was about a week ago. What's the story on them? Are they pretty nice quality? How's the fit? Also, any idea who actually makes them?

Comment

FWIW, I've shopped at 3 different Costcos in 2 states over the past few months. None of them carried the slim-fit shirts.

Ben

Comment

Phyl: some people seem to be happy with it, for around $20 it's close to as good as you can get. but for those dress shirt gourmet, you may think it's junk. why not buy one and try it on, if not happy just return it.

still curious why some costcos have it and others don't.

Comment

Working...
          X