Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinterest

Anyone use it? I gotta get more menswear on my feed, I have way too many feminine style things filling it up. :P

My profile is at http://pinterest.com/tehunter/

I prefer Tumblr for men's fashion stuff.

Comment

Pinterest is mainly for women. My fiancée uses it.

Comment

Lol, true. I like following it for food and architecture though.

Comment

Ya, my wife uses it also.

Comment

Pinterest is what women use to plan fantasy weddings and vacations with Channing Tatum.

Comment

Is he the stripper fellow?

Comment

It's funny that you should mention that movie instead of G.I.Joe.

Comment

While not as many guys are on Pinterest, I don't mind. I have plenty of female followers, and don't mind at all!

https://pinterest.com/ccchan/

Comment

Have any of you tried gentlemint.com? It's a bit more manly, but doesn't has a smaller user base than Pinterest

Comment

Have any of you tried gentlemint.com? It's a bit more manly, but doesn't has a smaller user base than Pinterest

Comment

I tried gentlemint for a while but the userbase is small and the content is sometimes irrelevant or obnoxious to me. It's almost embarrassing to say that, it being such a more masculine site.

I caved and went to pinterest. I use it mostly for looking at recipes and following Digital Photography School, as I love cooking and photography.

I need some sort of filter to keep the Channing Tatum photos from invading my stream.

Comment

I just went to the home page and couldn't help but laugh. It is so clearly dominated by women making their online Dream Boards. There was a baby, a male TV actor, James Franco, a pair of women's boots, and a baby in a costume. All on the front page.

Comment

thmage: please turn in your man card at the nearest liquor or football paraphernalia store.

Comment

Pintrest seems like a female-dominated reddit to me. It's all cutesy crap, memes and recipes that my fiancee wouldn't cook if it was that or a bullet to the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X