Copper River Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copper River Bag

So I am looking at getting one of these bags: http://copperriverbags.com/15-Voyager-Bag.html

Which color do you think I should get? They come in Black, Brown, Burgundy and Serengeti.

Has anyone used their products before? Any reviews?

I've browsed their website a few times before, but haven't bought any of their products. They seem like a more reasonably-priced alternative to Saddleback, especially considering that they are US-made (Saddleback is made in Mexico) and have the same 100 year warranty.

As far as colors go, I think burgundy or brown are the safest bets. They are the most versatile.

Ben

Comment

I would get Brown. I have no experience with their products, so I can't comment on quality. They look nice on the website.

Comment

Got a black 15' Voyager bag back in June. I love it. It was a gift from the wife. Initially I was a little bummed that she didn't get me the brown one, but now three months in I have had the opportunity to wear with multiple color combos and now seasonal combos with no issues.

So far it's held up, I don't use the shoulder strap. My two critism are: (and they are minor): 1) is that it doesn't have a lot of pockets so if you have a bunch of little things they will bounce around. 2) The interior's dye does not seem to have fully dried out and will stain some the items inside, for me I carry a decent amount of manila folders and the edges get stained.

Overall, I like it and plan to get a I-pad bag for the wife for her birthday.

Cheers,

Blaise

Comment

Blaise, How stiff is the leather? It seems that if you don't have something rigid inside like a laptop, then the bag will kind of sag down in the middle, is this correct?

I am thinking of getting one of the new Midtown camera bags, but I am also going to want to use it as a work bag sometimes, so this is a concern for me.

Thanks

Comment

Chris,there is a bit of a sag to it if it is not filled up. However I don't pack a laptop and have if filled with a 9"x12" planner and several files and it fills out fine.

I'll try to post some pictures of what it looks like on the outside with my "normal" stuff to give you an idea.

Cheers,

Blaise

Comment

The serengeti color is pretty awesome, I'm seriously thinking about getting one.

Comment

Working...
              X