ZARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZARA

Apparently Zara has started to sell their clothes online.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

You beat me to it.

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home/12201/en/zara-W2011

Unfortunately for me, they do not cater to anyone with narrow shoulders. Been to the B&M 3 times and the clothes I tried on were cut for male supermodels with super broad shoulders and tiny waists. Otherwise, great store.

Comment

lol in European brands I'm always an XL or even XXL. To those thinking about ordering, keep it in mind. I tried on a large Zara shirt once and it was too small literally everywhere. I wear medium-large in many US brands.

Comment

Confused at the androgynous figure on the Zara homepage.

Comment

@Glen Broad Shoulders? I migrate between a 42 and 44 jacket size and I can't find anything in the B&M that fits...

Comment

Perhaps I am misrepresenting myself? I tried a size small jacket and couldn't even button it. I tried a medium and could finally button it, but the shoulder pads literally stuck out 1 inch past my arm. I'm 5'7" - 5"8" and 162lbs. Jacket size = 38S-40S. Pant size is 32x29-34x30. I work out regularly. I would have to grow my deltoids by 50% in order to fit their clothes. F my genetics.

Comment

Thanks to threadstarter for the head's up. Had no idea they were selling online.

Coincidentally, the Zara closest to my house recently closed. Shame, I guess business was just slow.

I'll tell you one thing, their suits are sharp. To put it bluntly, I want one lol. Fit seems to be the real issue. I'm a 38R/40R in most brands, but the Zara stuff run pretty tight and slim cut.

I recently lost about 8 pounds, and last time I tried their stuff on I was able to squeak by in a 40 or 42, IIRC.

Comment

Working...
              X