Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommyTheCat
    replied

I've got one CK Extreme Slim fit. Blue/green pencil stripe with semi spread collar. It is indeed slim, but the thing I found odd is that instead of a single side seam coming down from the armpit, it's got two spaced about 6" apart. It's the only shirt I own with that trait. Quality is acceptable for what I paid ($30). For reference, I'm 6' 180lb and bought a 15 1/2" neck, so what's slim on me may not be on you.

If you can, try pillaging Nordstrom Rack. It can be a goldmine.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Oh, and be sure to buy a plain white shirt then a light blue shirt first!!

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

I would recommend being patient and waiting for one of the annual sales with Brooks Brothers or Charles Tyrwhitt. You might like the occasional Express shirt since they come in ESF too, but I really like BB for their quality and array of sizing options. $40 a shirt on sale is very reasonable to aim for.

Leave a comment:

• gabe_gador
    replied

I'm a huge fan of the Hugh and Crye shirting (hughandcrye.com).

Leave a comment:

• Jeff M
    started a topic Looking for a good slim fit shirt brand

Looking for a good slim fit shirt brand

Hey everyone, I've been searching for a good, relatively inexpensive brand for slim fit dress shirts (I'm 5'7", about 150 lbs, so pretty slim). I've tried brands like Calvin Klein, Geoffrey Beene, Arrow, Apt. 9, and Van Heusen. Most of the so-called "Slim fit" shirts still have sleeves that are pretty baggy on me. The only brand that the sleeves were small enough was Apt. 9, but they don't have any shirts that have a wide-spread or cut-away collar (I like to wear the Windsor knot). I've seen Calvin Klein has Extreme Slim Fit, does anyone have experience with that particular style? I've also found this site, and I might order a couple shirts, but I wanted to see if anyone here has experience ordering from them and how the shirts fit: http://www.tmlewin.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-tmlusd-Site/en_US/Home-Show

Ideally I think I would want to try Thomas Pink, but that is way outside my price range right now. Anyway, I'm just looking for some insight, so thanks in advance!

Working...
X