Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

I don't know, I think they are kind of awesome in their ridiculousness. The length is dumb though, if it were a cropped style I'd for sure be into it.

Leave a comment:

• kenneth
    replied

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what the hell they were thinking with those coats.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

I really wish they would put a %30 off anything sale on...I want some vest and a cheap suit for wearing out to places where it might get some wear and tear.

those toggle coats should be banned...forever.

Leave a comment:

• thmage
    replied

That is a great lineup. I would love to get that blue tweed or the navy plaid. I also like the shirts a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

Holy crap, that burgundy blazer sold out already?? Wow.

Leave a comment:

• Manceptional
    replied

@hornsup84 - I was actually gonna order the regular essential navy (from the daily hookup) but I am now considering an audible to the midnight blue from this collection. Any thoughts ppl?

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

Damn, some great looks there. Tweeds and flannels are terrific. I even love that burgundy blazer.

Leave a comment:

• tomservo
    replied

Yup. Going to jump on that three piece tweed.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

I didn't think of Great Gatsby, I thought of Boardwalk Empire (which just premiered Season 3). Cool looks, but most of it is a bit too costumey for my regular wear at work. I'll probably pass.

Leave a comment:

• onerany
    replied

The blue tweed is pretty hot...

Leave a comment:

• kenneth
    replied

$75 tailoring credit applies to everything: suits, pants, shirts, overcoats, blazers, etc.

@Leslie - I'm jealous! I hope their traveling tailor comes to Atlanta.

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Chow
    replied

I'm looking at that three piece tweed as well. I guess it's a good thing I have an appointment for measuring on Sunday with their traveling tailor. Hopefully they will have fabric samples for me to look at.

Leave a comment:

• somaticmarker1
    replied

I like the Gray Herringbone blazer, maybe its time to take the Indochino plunge. Does Indochino still provide tailoring credit for blazers o r is it just for suits?

Leave a comment:

• Lib
    replied

Not excited, but that dinner-jacket thing is putting me one step closer to ordering a 1-button plain navy suit from them...

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

I'm lovin this plaid suit, I hope it sticks around long enough for me to pick it up.

http://www.indochino.com/product/the...ndy-plaid-suit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X