Indochino' new 1920s themed collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indochino' new 1920s themed collection

Just got the email from them debuting their new line, called the Deco Collection.

http://www.indochino.com/collection/Deco-Collection

Just think, these are just in time to coincide with the release of The Great Gatsby in December.

Anyone else mildly excited like I am?

"We had a sick night b*tches!"

I am in LOVE with the three piece tweed. That will be coming home. I also bought the herringbone tie today.

Comment

I'm lovin this plaid suit, I hope it sticks around long enough for me to pick it up.

http://www.indochino.com/product/the...ndy-plaid-suit

Comment

Not excited, but that dinner-jacket thing is putting me one step closer to ordering a 1-button plain navy suit from them...

Comment

I like the Gray Herringbone blazer, maybe its time to take the Indochino plunge. Does Indochino still provide tailoring credit for blazers o r is it just for suits?

Comment

I'm looking at that three piece tweed as well. I guess it's a good thing I have an appointment for measuring on Sunday with their traveling tailor. Hopefully they will have fabric samples for me to look at.

"We had a sick night b*tches!"

Comment

$75 tailoring credit applies to everything: suits, pants, shirts, overcoats, blazers, etc.

@Leslie - I'm jealous! I hope their traveling tailor comes to Atlanta.

Comment

The blue tweed is pretty hot...

Comment

I didn't think of Great Gatsby, I thought of Boardwalk Empire (which just premiered Season 3). Cool looks, but most of it is a bit too costumey for my regular wear at work. I'll probably pass.

Comment

Yup. Going to jump on that three piece tweed.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Damn, some great looks there. Tweeds and flannels are terrific. I even love that burgundy blazer.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

@hornsup84 - I was actually gonna order the regular essential navy (from the daily hookup) but I am now considering an audible to the midnight blue from this collection. Any thoughts ppl?

Comment

Holy crap, that burgundy blazer sold out already?? Wow.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

That is a great lineup. I would love to get that blue tweed or the navy plaid. I also like the shirts a lot.

Comment

I really wish they would put a %30 off anything sale on...I want some vest and a cheap suit for wearing out to places where it might get some wear and tear.

those toggle coats should be banned...forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X