Just moved to London - where to shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just moved to London - where to shop?

I have just moved to London and trying to find out where to shop. The city and my work are much more formal than I expected (most people are wearing very sharp suits and ties). I generally prefer the mid to higher end places posted on dappered (i.e. jcrew, nordstrom) and was wondering what stores are similar (that is, high quality for reasonable prices).

I would really like a dappered.co.uk! Anyone know of a similar blog in the meantime?

Thanks!

I must say, i am rather envious of you, Apollo. Since your already into the high end stuff, I think you will be at home on Saville Row.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

Came accross this site a few weeks ago and really like what they have to offer.

www.ctshirts.co.uk

Comment

I am hoping to study abroad in London in the coming semesters! I miss it from a visit. I would love to know some good places there as well. NYC, London, or LA is where I hope to end up permanently sometime.

Comment

MaxMan: Give me a few more years till Savile Row. I noticed the partners here are all in Savile bespoke tailoring, the stuff looks amazing! The formality of the city is nice as it gives me a chance to step up my style even further!

bremersm: I like the link! I'll check out some of their shirts and ties. Thanks

Comment

Oh, Charles Tyrwhitt is 5 mins from my office! I'll go during lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X