Gap 1969 Slim Fit Jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap 1969 Slim Fit Jeans

Did a search through the forums and couldn't find anything on these. Have a nice coupon from Gap and I need some new jeans. What is everyone's experience with the quality & fit of Gap's 1969 Slim Fit Jeans?

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...ns-for-men.jsp

Quality is the same as their other non-selvedge jeans, whether that's a good or a bad thing for you. The fit from the knees down seems to be similar to their original fit - slightly tapered - while the seat and thighs are noticeably slimmer, though not on par with their skinny fit. I'd compare them to their slim fit khakis, but slimmer still in the thighs.

Comment

Hmm, interesting. Trying to save a trip if I can. I have the lived-in slim khakis and love them, but I'm not sure I could do slimmer in the thighs.

Never wore Gap jeans before so I guess its neither a good or bad thing for me. I've been a Levi's 514 guy for a while now but was looking for something tapered at the leg so that's why I am/was looking into it.

Comment

Well, hmmm. I have a couple pairs of the lived-in slim ones from this season, and a pair or two of the soft-wash/garment dyed ones or whatever they're called from last year. They're slimmer than the latter, but as for the former, it's tough to say. I haven't had a pair of the lived-in khakis that fit the same yet. They're slimmer than the loosest pair I have, but probably roughly on par with the tightest pair I've tried on. Soooo, if you're talking about their current line of slim chinos, they're actually probably not much slimmer, if at all. Their quality control is such that, imo, you'll probably need to order a couple pairs if you don't plan on trying them on in-store.

Comment

Working...
        X