Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alan
    replied

I ordered some heels pads. We'll see if they work.

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Haven't been on here in a couple days. I'm really glad to hear they got to you so quickly and met (or hopefully exceeded) your condition expectations. However, that is a bummer about the heel slippage.

I'll do some research and see what I can find to fix that issue. Since the width works, I'd love to figure out a way for you to enjoy these!

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

Just got them. Width is good. Heels slip a bit. Fast shipping and excellent condition. Will research fixes on the heels. Nobody but myself to blame.

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Thanks for the payment Alan.

I will ship them first thing in the morning and send you the delivery confirmation number afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

Done.

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Fantastic! As it says in the first post, my paypal is [email protected] . Let me know when you send it, and I'll ship them out first thing in the morning.

I hope they fit you as well. If they don't, I'd definitely recommend heel pads. They should take away enough space to make them fit properly. Otherwise, just flip them on eBay and make more than you paid... hah.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

Sure, you've got yourself a deal. I just hope they fit...

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Just called them. It is on the handsewn 114 last.

Let me know Alan. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

I posted a picture of the top of the shoes three posts before your first one.

Let me know. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

Can you post a pic from the top?

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

I do not know which last it uses, but I'm sure a quick email to AE could answer that.

As for the room, they fit me true to size length wise. Given that you normally wear a 12D, I honestly think these would work. If there is any sliding, I'd recommend adding heel pads to take away any extra space, but you should be good.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

Is there a lot of extra room in the toes? I'm typically a 12D, but a 13C might work for me if there's not too much excess in the toes. Do you know which last it uses?

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

One final bump before eBay.

Where else are you going to get great condition Allen Edmonds for $50 shipped?

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Final Price Drop: $50

If I can't sell them for that, I'll figure out a way to make them work for me... hah.

Somebody has to want some great loafers!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Thanks for the update Andrew. Let me know if you change your mind.

Where did you go emarx??

Here's a picture of the top without a flash. I got home from work early enough today to take one.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...psc4326ea3.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X