No announcement yet.

Shoe Cleanout! Allen Edmonds and Ecco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just called them. It is on the handsewn 114 last.

Let me know Alan. Thanks!

Comment

Sure, you've got yourself a deal. I just hope they fit...

Comment

Fantastic! As it says in the first post, my paypal is [email protected] . Let me know when you send it, and I'll ship them out first thing in the morning.

I hope they fit you as well. If they don't, I'd definitely recommend heel pads. They should take away enough space to make them fit properly. Otherwise, just flip them on eBay and make more than you paid... hah.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Thanks for the payment Alan.

I will ship them first thing in the morning and send you the delivery confirmation number afterwards.

Comment

Just got them. Width is good. Heels slip a bit. Fast shipping and excellent condition. Will research fixes on the heels. Nobody but myself to blame.

Comment

Haven't been on here in a couple days. I'm really glad to hear they got to you so quickly and met (or hopefully exceeded) your condition expectations. However, that is a bummer about the heel slippage.

I'll do some research and see what I can find to fix that issue. Since the width works, I'd love to figure out a way for you to enjoy these!

Comment

I ordered some heels pads. We'll see if they work.

Comment

Working...
                  X