No announcement yet.

Shoe Cleanout! Allen Edmonds and Ecco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do look nice. I'm trying to figure out how I'd work these into my outfits. My current office is pretty casual (wearing jeans), so I think I'd be able to get work and play out of them.

Comment

They should work for both. I have a similar work dress code as you and they worked well with my outfits. I only got to wear them once due to the insole problem. They also offer a nice blend between casual and dress (especially in the cordovan color) making them even more versatile.

Comment

emarxnj, here's a picture of the top. Sorry I just got home, so I couldn't use natural lighting like the other pictures.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/DJPJ/stuff%20for%20sale/AE%20Top_zps3fdaaa46.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Comment

emarxnj or Andrew, are you guys still interested? I'd much prefer to sell these to a Dappered member than relist them on eBay.

Bump it up!

Comment

Comment

Patrick,

Got the shoes in great time and in great condition.

Andrew

Comment

Thanks Andrew.

Glad to hear they arrived quickly and met (or exceeded) your expectations.

Price drop on the loafers to $55. Somebody needs them!

Comment

Sorry wsupjs, I dropped a little extra in upgrading a return with florsheim instead... Sorry I'm just letting you know.

My side "job" http://www.facebook.com/thepocketsquared
                  Simple, elegant, pocket squares and ties

Comment

Thanks for the update Andrew. Let me know if you change your mind.

Where did you go emarx??

Here's a picture of the top without a flash. I got home from work early enough today to take one.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...psc4326ea3.jpg

Comment

Final Price Drop: $50

If I can't sell them for that, I'll figure out a way to make them work for me... hah.

Somebody has to want some great loafers!

Comment

One final bump before eBay.

Where else are you going to get great condition Allen Edmonds for $50 shipped?

Comment

Is there a lot of extra room in the toes? I'm typically a 12D, but a 13C might work for me if there's not too much excess in the toes. Do you know which last it uses?

Comment

I do not know which last it uses, but I'm sure a quick email to AE could answer that.

As for the room, they fit me true to size length wise. Given that you normally wear a 12D, I honestly think these would work. If there is any sliding, I'd recommend adding heel pads to take away any extra space, but you should be good.

Comment

Can you post a pic from the top?

Comment

I posted a picture of the top of the shoes three posts before your first one.

Let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X