Reasons to dress sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons to dress sharp

Have twice ran into a cute woman I served on a jury with a few years ago while on the subway. We're both married, and while not actually flirting, we're a little flirty with each other. Felt good looking good.

Ran into a guy I knew from school years ago. I'm a bit of a slacker (make a comfortable living, but not a ton of money). From his job, I'm sure He makes at least mid-six figures a year and could easily be making seven figures. Feel good looking good.

Lunch with a female classmate. Were talking about shopping and she said she wished her boyfriend dressed more like me for his job.

Board member of my organization shows up at our offices. That surprised me, though she wasn't seeing me - she was meeting with the CEO and a consultant who knew she was coming and were well-dressed. I was the only other guy in a suit in the place. Felt good interupting them briefly to say hi to her.

you nailed it, when you look good, you feel good.

Comment

JT10000, I agree with the implied moral of your post: attention from cute women feels fantastic.

Comment

It is always good to be the constant gentleman and James Bond in people's lives.

Or something like that.

Comment

Go to an 8am final. Everyone else is nervously cramming while still in their pajamas. I casually walk in dressed well. Feel good looking good. (Also, that confidence made me get the grade I needed, so all right)

Comment

@bruschetta, yes

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I say shenanigans until you start posting in the WIWT thread. ;-)

Comment

running into your ex

Comment

Working...
                X