This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos

Do any of you guys have a take on Bonobos? I ordered a camel colored cashmere sweater from them a few months back, and nothing ever showed up at my door. I called them and they said there was some kind of mishap, and this shouldn't have happened. They canceled my order (thanks for not charging me for nothing!) and reordered the sweater, as they said it was listed as "in stock" at their home offices in Palo Alto. However, they told me, it may be out of stock at their warehouse and they didn't know until they tried ordering it again. They ordered it. I called them a few days later, and they said "Yep, it must be out of stock. Sorry!" The again canceled my 2nd order, and then told me they'd give me $30 store credit for my trouble. Guess what? They never did. I'm still getting spammed with their ads 2-3 times a day. Soooo, I'm wondering if anyone has had a better experience? Should I try again? I'm thinking about their new corduroy pant collection, but when I went to check one out, it had this one, single comment:

Ripped immediately upon arrival by Adam

This was my last order from Bonobos. The quality/price ratio no longer exists. The fastener completely ripped out the pants on first trying it on, and it wasn't even being pulled or walked around with. The fabric was just cheaply made and poorly finished. Kind of sad. I used to love my pants from Bonobos. I guess I'll just have to find another place to buy well made items....

From Bonobos: Hey Adam. Sorry you had such a bad experience with these. Ironically, this is not cheap fabric at all. It's very expensive Italian fabric, which makes it all the more disconcerting that you had a bad experience with the quality. We sent you an email with some offers to hopefully keep you as a satisfied customer. Give us a shout at ninjas at bonobos dot com if you have any more questions.

So who do I believe?

Hey hey - would be happy to help, but please consider reposting this to the Bonobos sticky above.

Comment

Working...
    X