Wilsons Leather Cycle Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilsons Leather Cycle Jacket

So I've been looking for a leather jacket with a certain look to it. I've seen it in movies and TV shows before but didn't know what the style was called. I came across this today...

<a HREF="http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3569071">

Black Rivet Leather Cycle Jacket</a>

and this

Primer Magazine Cycle Jacket

Does anyone have any experience with this item? With the 30% off and free shipping it comes to $174.99 for a great looking leather jacket.

I've seen it in real life, and the fit is kind of on the traditional side even when I sized down. The jacket is also really heavy. It didn't impress me.

Comment

I see. Well if anyone knows of a slimmer or more flattering alternative feel free to post. I read elsewhere that others found it to be a bit boxy.

Comment

As a whole, Wilson Leather has been known to use some really thick leather. Neither a pro nor a con, simply an observation.

Definitely feels like it should last you a while (and according to the article, they know what they are doing since they have been around for such a long time) but on the other hand, takes a while for the leather to become soft and supple.

I personally have a Wilson Leather jacket. Heavy SOB, and I agree, a traditional cut. But I still like it. Still hanging on for about 4 years now. Not my go to jacket, since its not as comfortable, but I have it in rotation.

"We had a sick night b*tches!"

Comment

Working...
        X