BR Bridge Coat release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR Bridge Coat release date

I e-mailed BR customer service about when to expect the bridge coat in stock.

Per their response it will be available online "shortly" (next week perhaps?) and in stores "most likely around September 25, 2012."

The item code will be #428659

There...did my good deed for the day.

Dress for style, live for results.

Awesome!

Comment

Tag. I'm on it too ha.

Comment

Bazinga!

Comment

Before last week, I didn't know what a bridge coat was. Now I must have one.

Comment

I'm wondering if it comes in other colors because I think the light color that was in GQ will not look good on someone with a pale complexion like me.

Comment

I wonder if it will work with discounts. Anyone know if it is technically Heritage or any of those exempted lines?

Comment

Well, this will probably be in "New Arrivals", which is usually excluded.

Comment

Can't wait!

Hope it comes in gray though... I'm not exactly fair skinned, but camel colored garments look terrible on me.

On the other hand.. I'm only 5'8, so I may just opt for a peacoat, which is likely more flattering.

Comment

[deleted]

Comment

Just for those who care...here's what Banana Republic told me (via email):

"Thanks so much for your email. We're very pleased that you're shopping with us and want to make sure you find the perfect merchandise for your needs. The Camel peacoat (item #428659) should be available online and in stores within the next couple weeks."

Comment

Is this the coat? It was in my local BR store. I snapped some pictures for you guys.

(Sorry, just realized those are terrible pictures)

Comment

@thmage I dont think so

Comment

That looks more like a cotton or cotton blend trench coat. The bridge coat will be a thicker, rougher wool texture, like a peacoat.

Ben

Comment

It's here!

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=14845&vid=1&pid=428659&scid=4286590 02

And it sold out quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X