Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heel Problem on Allen Edmonds Shoes

Hi All,

Just noticed a problem with the heel of a pair of allen edmonds. Normally I would just take it to a store in NYC, but I just moved to Istanbul, Turkey, and don't believe there is a store here. The heel seems to be partially splitting from the sole of the shoe. I have two pics below (would appreciate help if they aren't posted, still always mess up the posting of pics here). Any thoughts on what to do about this? Would a normal cobbler be able to fix it easily (i imagine glueing it down?)?

Thanks

***Edit by Acousticfoodie - Inserted your pics for ya!

EDIT: What happened to the codes? Can't make them work properly...

Comment

Thanks Acoustic for the help with the pics!

Comment

A cobbler should be able to fix that right up for you.

Comment

I'd suggest emailing AE with a picture as well, they might cover the cost for you if they were first or maybe have an authorized repair shop etc. Also make sure the repairs won't make them say they won't resole in the future(if you planned on having that done).

Comment

Definitely email AE customer support. The AE Kenilworth's have had reports of the heels cracking like that after only a few wears.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Like I said in the original post, being in Istanbul means that there are no stores here and I think shipping back to Allen Edmonds will be extremely expensive. Ill shoot them an email and see what they think.

Comment

Working...
              X