To Boot New York shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Boot New York shoes

Can anyone here vouch for the quality of To Boot New York?

We all love our Allen Edmonds but looking at TBNY and their shoes are beautiful, but I want to know if the quality is good.

Anyone out their want to 'review' their TBNY shoes?

I have some chukkas I bought off ebay that have been great so far. Fit is true to size and they have held up well so far.

But at the same time I would much rather pay full price for a pair of AEs rather than TBNY.

Comment

I'd rather have AEs, though I think TBNY is italian made? Can anyone correct me? I have worn some around nordys and they seemed more comfortable than my AEs but I am not totally sold on any of their designs frankly

Comment

They are Italian. I have some loafers that are great quality. I've worn them almost daily for over a year and there are still no issues. My only gripe is that the sole is thin but I attribute that to their fashion forward design.

Comment

I have a couple pairs. A pair of black double monks I purchases at a Nordstrom Rack and a pair of brown lace ups purchased on Ebay that are by far my favorite pair of dress shoes.

Comment

I also have a couple of pairs. They were out-of-box more comfortable than any of my AEs, and while I wouldn't say they're aggressively fashion forward, they are more urbanely designed.

Comment

I am considering purchasing a pair. I think they are very beautiful shoes and very fashion forward. They are kind of pricey so I wanted to see what people had to say about the quality of their shoes.

Comment

They are not bad, and can be had for a good deal at nordstrom rack during sales.

Comment

Working...
                X