Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me find these two Banana items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help me find these two Banana items?

I saw them in store but cannot find them online. I took pics of the SKU to aid in the search:

Gray sweater:

Navy coat:

Anyone?

Margotron: I've seen this before in the past where the stores get inventory first before online inventory occurs. If you are looking for an online deal its much better to just get them in store. Ask the BR associate when the next 40% off inshore wednesday is and buy from there.

Comment

Reminds me I need to stake out BR for that new Bridge Coat. I might shoot a man in Reno for that thing.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Acoustic. My problem is that I usually wear a 'long' (like a medium, long) instead of an ill-fitting large. Thanks for the tip though!

Jordan: agreed haha. BR also has a beautiful gray tweed blazer right now that feels like the tits. Well ok, not quite, but you get the idea. I'm lusting after it. Enough imagery? jeeze.

Comment

Jordan, I stopped by a BR to see if they had it there, they didn't and the employee I talked to had no idea. But yeah...that thins is sexy. My new winter coat.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I hope someone clues in the rest of the dappered community as soon as they find that bridge coat.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

tdig, I am suuuuuure it will pop up here and that joe will mention it again. Sure.

Comment

Working...
              X