No announcement yet.

Skin Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd be interested in this too. Heck even something with SPF15 would be helpful. The moisturizers that I've seen/used with SPF in them are either crazy expensive or just not suited for my complexion.

Comment

[MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION] [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] I use Kiehls Facial Fuel with SPF 15. Not sure what price range you're looking for but I typically get it on sale when it's roughly $35 for 6.8 oz
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Neutrogena Triple Protect is cheap, lightweight, and doesn't smell like the beach. SPF 20.

Comment

[MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] [MENTION=14311]forcemajeure[/MENTION] Thanks guys!

Comment

I use Harry's scrub and moisturizer. I like their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
              Can anyone recommend a daily face moisturizer with at least 30SPF. I paid quite a bit for a small bottle of Cerave and it goes on like Elmers glue and smells like I am going to the beach. I am looking for something that doesn't do that. I havent tried the Neutrogena yet, but that looks to be an affordable option, if it doesnt stink and is thinner like a typical lotion.
              I use the face version of Blue Lizard (https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Lizard-F.../dp/B000I5KCIW) and I love it. It doesn't clog my pores, doesn't have avobenzone, and is enough of a moisturizer for me here in the Northeast US (though during the peak of winter I need something a bit heavier if I know I'm going to be out/exposed to the wind for long periods). I've been using this for several years now, and I think I originally read about it here on Dappered, but don't quote me on that part.

Comment

Originally posted by 07Rams View Post
                I use the face version of Blue Lizard (https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Lizard-F.../dp/B000I5KCIW) and I love it. It doesn't clog my pores, doesn't have avobenzone, and is enough of a moisturizer for me here in the Northeast US (though during the peak of winter I need something a bit heavier if I know I'm going to be out/exposed to the wind for long periods). I've been using this for several years now, and I think I originally read about it here on Dappered, but don't quote me on that part.
                That actually checks all the boxes. I like that it has Hyaluronic Acid also. I think I may try it out. Thanks!

Comment

I have been looking at moisturizers with spf, but then came across this http://www.alloy.com/well-being/how-...skin-type-959/

I have also been browsing r/skincareaddiction and reading up on https://www.apetogentleman.com/top-1...ooming-brands/

So far impressed with this set, although a bit more money https://www.macys.com/shop/product/s...A%26slotId%3D1

Comment

[MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] I was using Kiehls for a while. But the cost of the product started getting to me so I stopped. I switched over to Every Man Jack as my moisturizer. I like the product and the price is right. Just no SPF in it, which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                      That actually checks all the boxes. I like that it has Hyaluronic Acid also. I think I may try it out. Thanks!
                      I didn't even know what that was, honestly, but having done a quick Google it seems like another check in the pro column for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 07Rams View Post
                        I didn't even know what that was, honestly, but having done a quick Google it seems like another check in the pro column for me.
                        Anything that keeps Father Time at bay, is a friend of mine!

Comment

I have been using Jack Black double duty face moisturizer for years. It is spf 20 and is not oily at all. The 8oz bottle is $48 so It is a little expensive but it lasts me well over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What? No Tiege Hanley?

Comment

I prefer Multani Mitti(Multani soil) for my skin care as it is a natural therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
                                What? No Tiege Hanley?
                                Of course, what else would I use with my Pete and Pedro hair products.

Comment

Working...
                                X