Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jose_jackson
    replied

Stuart Scott's tie looks like it might come to life and destroy the world.

As an aside, how many sports casters/former players/blowhards does it take to do MNF? I've counted about 11 so far and the game hasn't even started yet.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

Its only this long.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?hl=en&sa...r:24,s:0,i:149

Leave a comment:

• JT10000
    replied

How is it even possible for a tie know to be this wide:

http://www.wrapupp.com/wp-content/up...GEonTAYLOR.jpg ?

Leave a comment:

• tomservo
    replied

Hahaha. I didn't watch much of the Fox show but the younger James Brown had a terrible tie, Strahan was solid if unspectacular and I liked what Howie had going on.

Leave a comment:

• Phyl
    replied

Shannon looked so ridiculously on point on Sunday and my fiancee was thoroughly unimpressed. Women be cray.

Leave a comment:

• kevinD
    replied

Merrill's huge tie knots has its own Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Merri...68619266562082

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

I watched the ESPN pregame show and Keyshawn looked good, the rest not so much.

Leave a comment:

• ryan3
    replied

whats worst about Hodge is when he is "out and about" and they show him with that knot. The bottom of the tie hangs above his belly button and the other end of the tie down past his belt. and he thinks this is acceptable...

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

Merril Hodge is the worst, the high button suits and fist sized tie knots are so dumb looking to me....

2003 called...

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

Did anyone catch HerbStreit's ridiculously huge pocket square that looked like a piece of pink cardboard in his pocket?

Not sure if he's just that big of a guy or if the square/pocket was really oversized for the jacket.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied

You want to talk big tie knots? Check out Merrill Hoge. He'd be ok if he could figure out how to tie a knot that wasn't the size of his head.

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

So true on Berman, he is the absolute worst. Keyshawn is decent, sometimes way too over the top.

The real best dressed man in sports commentating is Jesse Palmer, that dude is on point every single time I see him on TV. Desmond Howard is usually pretty good as well but always pretty aggressive with the large tie knots.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied

I watched the ESPN pregame show, not the CBS one. Kman is right. Berman picks the ugliest ties every single week. The only decently dressed one on that show is Keyshawn. Most of the former athletes dress pretty bad - with suits that are way too big on them. The one who I think might be one of the better dressed is Rodney Harrison on the Sunday night NBC broadcast.

Leave a comment:

• kman17
    replied

Berman is the worst dressed person on TV. FACT

Leave a comment:

• ryan3
    replied

Will you be reviewing the FOX crew as well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X