• Show
Clear All

• ravi
    replied

@JEH It seems more like a jacket than a shirt

Leave a comment:

• JEH
    replied

Nothing getting picked up from the limited selection at my Target. I'm taken by this thing for some reason, anyone have thoughts?

http://www.target.com/p/odin-new-yor...t/-/A-14145083

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied

My store is another with a very limited selection. I liked the parka, but thought it looked a little bit too distressed (white chalky lines). Wish my store had the moleskin jacket and the shawl collar sweater to try on.

Leave a comment:

• ravi
    replied

That duffel bag was a pain to find in the Bay but it is pretty sweet, especially at that price. I picked up the henley in size S as well, which was my favorite piece by far from what I tried on. I don't really like the white soles on shoes that aren't sneakers, but these chukkas do look better than other similarly styled ones.

As far as other stuff in the collection, I'm 5'7" and weigh 140, and almost everything fit me pretty well, but I didn't like the look of much of it other than the henley. The chinos fit well and are comfortable, but as someone said above, the material is pretty thin. I also felt like they were shorter than I was expecting, but it's nothing that sizing up and hemming can't fix. The four button jacket was way too tight, but I didn't have $110 (including California sales tax) to spend on 1 item anyway. The parka might be the one item that someone would end up using for the longest amount of time from this collection, but $76 is a lot of money for that, and I maxed out most of my gift cards on the henley and duffel.

@itsm3json did they actually hold the items for you? My local Targets refuse to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

Interesting, not that I need another weekend bag but $39 is not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• itsm3json
    replied

@sig - $39.99

@dapCpa - thx for the compliment & sorry you wasted a drive

The canvas is thin compared to some other canvas bags that I have.

Leave a comment:

• dapperedcpa
    replied

Wow you and your camera make the bag look really nice. It made me immediately drive to the closest Target that had it in stock - but I was thoroughly unimpressed. Just looks like a regular canvas bag, nothing special, so I just left it.

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

How much is the bag? The price isn't listed on the target site...

Leave a comment:

• itsm3json
    replied

benr - yes, black

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

That bag looks really nice. The interior looks better than I'd anticipated. Is the color actually black, as advertised, or is it more of a charcoal/navy?

Leave a comment:

• itsm3json
    replied

Here are the pics of the duffel if anyone else is

interested.

When I first saw it I thought it was really small,

but once I unclipped the sides the bag is a pretty

decent size. I picked it up was to use it as my

carry on for my upcoming trip to Seattle & I think

this will work.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. The canvas material

is not is not stiff, I would say similar to the the

canvas on jack purcells.

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied

Went earlier this week. Nothing fits me but the XL was pretty close in everything.

Style-wise, some things looked better in person (the shirts) and others didn't (all the chinos). I really liked the fair isle style shawl collar sweater, the fit was just a bit off and I thought the material was really weak. No bounce back at all when stretched. Kind of a bummer.

But, to be fair, at these prices, overall I thought the quality to price ratio was about right on. the cropped jacket was great, just too small.

Overall, I thought the selection was pretty successful if it had fit me. I thought the overall design aesthetic needed some variance in color and style but one could argue semantics about this being an attempt to offer a cohesive, unified collection in line with the store's brand.

Wow, that last paragraph was pretty fashion-nerd obnoxious. Please forgive me.

Leave a comment:

• nftmlk
    replied

@itsm3json please do. i'm interested in seeing how the duffle looks.

Leave a comment:

• itsm3json
    replied

@bere- I checked online via the locator then followed up with a call. Then asked if they could hold for me.

- ill post pics of the Duffel when I get back

Leave a comment:

• bere09
    replied

@itsm3json: Did you call your Target and see if they'd restocked those items today?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X