Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting in the basement in my Lands End suit. Oxblood loafers are comfy, I'm used to standing at work, but WFH is sitting. Crummy webcam hides dandruff

Last edited by andrewrg; December 22, 2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Christmas sweater day at WFH turned into a snow day outside with the boys.
      JCrew fair isle sweater, Orvis barn coat, Orvis watch, Lands End gloves.
      Buffalo plaid jammies, Cat and Jack infant parka.
      Last edited by andrewrg; December 22, 2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Waiting for online classes to start. How are we still in school?
        Goodfellow oxford shirt and Macys' house brand velvet jacket.

Comment

Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
          Sweater & Pants: Black Brown 1826

https://flic.kr/p/2kjnE8i

Comment

andrewrg I am liking the look of that illuminated keyboard. Oh, and the outfit isn't bad either

Comment

Goodthreads sweater, Jcrew shirt, blue Levi's. Black eyed peas and collards for good fortune in 2021. Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited by andrewrg; January 1, 2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Jacket from a Spier and Mackay suit I bought in February (I've actually never worn the pants together with it ) and some $20 chinos. JCrew shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                  andrewrg I am liking the look of that illuminated keyboard. Oh, and the outfit isn't bad either
                  šŸ¤£ pandemic toy I got with a gift card. I got the lights timed to the music I'm working on. Totally unnecessary.

Comment

Spier light gray fresco trousers, Bonobos Navy capstone hopsack dinner jacket, Tie Bar red jolly roger bow tie, Brooks Bros shirt, studs and links custom made from a giant chunk of lapis I brought home from Afghanistan in 2009, Allen Edmonds navy shell Fifth Street boots, and the finest chinese polyester coonskin hat you can get for 9 bucks at a souvenir shop.

IMG_20210115_204630_839 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
                    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                      Spier light gray fresco trousers, Bonobos Navy capstone hopsack dinner jacket, Tie Bar red jolly roger bow tie, Brooks Bros shirt, studs and links custom made from a giant chunk of lapis I brought home from Afghanistan in 2009, Allen Edmonds navy shell Fifth Street boots, and the finest chinese polyester coonskin hat you can get for 9 bucks at a souvenir shop.

IMG_20210115_204630_839 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
                      Very nice, makes the cap look quite tasteful Any chance for a close-up of the shirt hardware?

Comment

JCrew flannel shirt ($25 because everything seems to be on perpetual sale there), black Levi's 511s, Casio Duro on an aftermarket bracelet.
                        Younger kid got a hold of some of his food before he hugged me, couldn't hide the evidence.

Comment

Working...
                        X