This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by facelessghost View Post
    Aren't you in Montana or Wyoming or something?
    Yep. And one of the local judges tested positive, and another judge was in self quarantine (neither of which is/was public information), and an inmate in the jail just tested positive (which only just became public information because the ACLU is suing the state). Just because we're out in the sticks and our testing capacity is garbage (and therefore not accurately reflecting the scope of the problem) doesn't mean people aren't getting it and starting to die from it.
    Ben

Comment

BR rapid movement jeans
      GAP OCBD shirt
      JCrew Sussex quilted vest
      Merrell waterproof sneakers

Comment

[MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] was anxious for this, and since we're not going to Tomorrowland anymore thanks to the fucking idiots at DoD, might as well get some wear from it.

slavic tuxedo by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
          [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] was anxious for this, and since we're not going to Tomorrowland anymore thanks to the fucking idiots at DoD, might as well get some wear from it.

slavic tuxedo by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Comment

Almost forgot what it's like to wear real clothes.
            J Crew garment washed henley
            Gustin Italian selvedge Sea Blue,
            Frye made in Italy Owen sneakers.
            Modded Invicta on homemade veg tan leather band

Essential projects/samples have come in so my team is back at the lab, with very strict distancing/limited time on site. glad I'm salaried.

Comment

Stepped my game up a bit this evening. Suitsupply DB suit and repp stripe tie, Alton Lane MTM shirt, Löf & Tung shoes, Prohibition Clothing Co. hat, Blantons Bourbon.

double by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Comment

Stepped my game up a bit this evening. Suitsupply DB suit and repp stripe tie, Alton Lane MTM shirt, Löf & Tung shoes, Prohibition Clothing Co. hat, Blantons Bourbon.

The drink pairs perfectly with the outfit!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR View Post
                  The drink pairs perfectly with the outfit!
                  Thank you. It's a favorite. Just glad i found a second bottle recently, this one is almoat done.

Comment

BR slim/untucked flannel (finally, widely available off the rack shirts for short guys!)
                    Gustin Cone stretch selvedge
                    Adidas Gazelle sneakers with Guarded Goods waxed laces (I removed the gold "Gazelle" branding from the side).

Comment

Buddy, looking good. Since the whole 'work from home' thing has taken over my life, I a haven't worn a suit in over a month now. When time comes, I wonder if I'll even remember how to tie a tie...

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                        Buddy, looking good. Since the whole 'work from home' thing has taken over my life, I a haven't worn a suit in over a month now. When time comes, I wonder if I'll even remember how to tie a tie...
                        Thanks mang. And I wouldn't sweat it, like riding a bike....Bow ties, that's a whooooole other ballgame.

I opted for my other double-breasted today, also Suitsupply, this one's a S120s birdseye.

doublebirdseye by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

And some Navy Cornwallis-es from AE

cornwalley by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

BR slim/untucked flannel (finally, widely available off the rack shirts for short guys!)
                          How is the sleeve length on those?

Comment

Originally posted by basicbutch View Post
                            How is the sleeve length on those?
                            I'd say pretty good! Although it's a little hard getting my hand in/out through the sleeve cuff with it buttoned. The untucked shirts are inherently more casual so they don't need to be ending exactly at the wrist or anything like that.

Comment

Black Lapel 3 pc sans jacket, my beloved Prohibition Clothing Co. newsboy, Alton Lane shirt, Turnbull & Asser tie, AE shell Daltons.

20200421_111050 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

IMG_20200421_091345_016 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Comment

20200422_092958 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

20200422_100350 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X