• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crocto View Post
    Suit & Tie: Charles Tyrwhitt
    Shirt: Joseph Abboud

https://flic.kr/p/2hQLPSS
    I've always liked the yellow tie with navy suit look. I remember in undergrad circa 2003, everyone wore that style but I still like it.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      I've always liked the yellow tie with navy suit look. I remember in undergrad circa 2003, everyone wore that style but I still like it.
      I like the look as well and use it with a variety of shirts too!

Comment

Mysterious Hickey Freeman field jacket....
        waxed cotton, a piece about which I can find out nothing, but one of my favorite purchases from last week's sale. Worn over a Uniqlo turtleneck.

Comment

Donegal wool cashmere jacket from Culturata, another Hickey Freeman sale find. The shirt is from the same sale a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mlstein View Post
            Donegal wool cashmere jacket from Culturata, another Hickey Freeman sale find. The shirt is from the same sale a few years ago.
            Looking dapper as always! Love the blazer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That staircase and nearby woodworking is fantastic!!
              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSterling007 View Post
                Looking dapper as always! Love the blazer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Agreed on both.

Comment

Looking good! Well done! Also is that a cat asleep on the bed behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    Looking good! Well done! Also is that a cat asleep on the bed behind you?
                    Thanks. Yes, that's Oliver. We adopted him and his littermate Leo last spring and our lives seem to revolve around them.

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                      That staircase and nearby woodworking is fantastic!!
                      You should see the rest! It's an 1895 shingle style house in wonderful shape and comes with some history too. We're so lucky to have found it.

Comment

You should see the rest! It's an 1895 shingle style house in wonderful shape and comes with some history too. We're so lucky to have found it.
                        I can imagine. Thank you for taking care of it. Too much history is disappearing these days.
                        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                          Dark suit, light tie pretty much always works.

That blazer just looks like it's the softest thing in the world.

Comment

Thanks. Yes, that's Oliver. We adopted him and his littermate Leo last spring and our lives seem to revolve around them.
                            Thank you for adopting a couple of cats. They always need a good home and I think they found a good one with you.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              Thank you for adopting a couple of cats. They always need a good home and I think they found a good one with you.
                              We don't spoil them or anything.

Comment

Sweater: Gap Shawl Cardigan
                                Shirt: Goodthreads L/S Henley
                                Pants: Banana Republic Rapid Movement Jeans
                                Boots: Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill Tumbled Leather

Comment

Working...
                                X