This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    [MENTION=12090]Useknifeonly[/MENTION] - I feel that outfit is a miss. A tie with denim can be tough in general and sockless with rolled dark denim is not a situation where it works. Also a teba is a Spanish chore coat which makes the tie feel out of place as well. Also sockless then a jacket feels out of place. I don't want my feet to get too hot yet I have a jacket for the top half?
    I think you thought way harder about my outfit than I did. But I see your point, I disagree, but maybe it's simply a difference in preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
      I think you thought way harder about my outfit than I did. But I see your point, I disagree, but maybe it's simply a difference in preference?

I had the complete opposite reaction than jbarwick.

I really dig the look and think it's pretty versatile. I also appreciate that it is that it's different than the typical of what is posted on here. In fact I am looking for a similar jacket in another tab as I write this.

Comment

• WIWT

Originally posted by fencedwall View Post

I really dig the look and think it's pretty versatile. I also appreciate that it is that it's different than the typical of what is posted on here. In fact I am looking for a similar jacket in another tab as I write this.
        Hey that's nice of you to say! Thanks for the kind words.

If your looking at the same brand (Curzon) a word of caution in the shipping-- it was killer. I got the jacket in the linen classic fit since I wanted a more oversized look, but they do slim as well. I think the brand most people look at for these jackets is Justo Gimeno if you don't see anything you like. Oh and I know that the armoury does a city jacket that is in this style as well. Same for Anglo Italian, but with those brands you start to jump way way up in price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post

Originally posted by fencedwall View Post

Just because it is different doesn't mean it looks good. It is mixing styles that don't work well together.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
            Just because it is different doesn't mean it looks good. It is mixing styles that don't work well together.
            Aight man sounds good. Have fun with that.

Comment

• Wow WIWT's kinda dead recently.

S&M jacket, BB shirt, Chipp tie, Lululemon pants (haters gon hate), Nordstrom 1901 chukkas, Grand Seiko watch.
              Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                Wow WIWT's kinda dead recently.

S&M jacket, BB shirt, Chipp tie, Lululemon pants (haters gon hate), Nordstrom 1901 chukkas, Grand Seiko watch.

Cool angle to show all in one click. Awesome
                Eat what is good for your health but
                Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

• It was HOT yesterday (upper 80s and low 90s the day before). SS linen blend jacket, S&M lightweight oxford, Goodfellow chinos, Nordstrom 1901 shoes, Omega PO
                  Last edited by LesserBlackDog; September 6, 2019, 10:45 AM.
                  Ben

Comment

• Been awhile since I posted one of these. Business casual for an interview earlier today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

Been awhile since I posted one of these. Business casual for an interview earlier today.
                      very nice shade shoes and cool cardigan

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

It was HOT yesterday (upper 80s and low 90s the day before). SS linen blend jacket, S&M lightweight oxford, Goodfellow chinos, Nordstrom 1901 shoes, Omega PO
                        Entire combination is good looking smart and you are wearing ring in index finger.

Comment

• Comment

• BR linen cardigan
                            Target henley
                            Gustin featherweight selvedge
                            Frye suede captoes

Comment

• The cardigans are back! Must be fall/winter.

Comment

• 1969 French army jacket
                                Uniqlo scarf
                                Hickey Freeman suit
                                Brooks Brothers tie
                                Allen Edmonds Byrons

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X